Updated April 2020
At Hatfield we take the management of private information seriously. We collect personal information from our customers in the regular course of doing business. If you have a privacy concern, please contact us.
What personal information do you collect about me?
We collect the following information about our clients:
- Personally identifying information such as Name, Address, Postal code, Phone number and Email address
- Information on previous projects
- Information required for us to successfully complete a project
- Customer satisfaction information for quality assurance activities
We may collect banking information of our sub-contractors and partners to allow payment of invoices.
When applying for a job with Hatfield, we collect contact and personal history information disclosed in your application and curriculum vitae (CV).
When you visit our web site, we also collect:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computer’s location
- what pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
- what other sites you’ve visited recently
You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to this site by disabling cookies on your browser. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/…
How do you use this information?
The main reasons we collect personal information from you are:
- Customer relationship management and customer service
- To conduct a fair and unbiased assessment of skills and experience towards a job opportunity that you are applying for, or that we have identified based on your profile.
If it’s a necessary part of any of these transactions, we may disclose your information to another company. For example, we would pass on your name and address to a courier company to complete a delivery.
Sharing of personal information with third parties
Generally Hatfield will work to ensure that your personal information is not shared with third parties, and will not sell or give your personal information to third parties without consent.
Any information submitted through our website may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If you are a client of Hatfield’s, we may share your personal information with our partner companies that are working on your project.
We will also disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information, we assume you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask you for personal information for a secondary reason, like electronic marketing, we will either ask you directly for your consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no. Saying no is called “opting out”. By opting out, you can tell us not to collect the information and/or not to share it with other companies.
How do I opt out?
To opt-out, please respond electronically (ie by email) or by phone to the Hatfield staff member that instigated the communication and indicate that you would like to opt-out of the communication.
How do I get more information?
Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your personal information. If you would like more information about our policies, or you would like to see exactly what personal information we have about you in our records, or you wish to register a complaint, please contact:
Name/Title: Jason Suwala, Director
Address: Suite 200, 850 Harbourside Drive
Phone: +1 604-926-3261