PT Hatfield Indonesia (PTHI) Awarded the Contract to Conduct AMDAL Study of PT Kereta Api Borneo Sea Coal Terminal
Oct 14, 2015
Phase 1 development of a coal terminal is planned by PT Kereta Api Borneo (KAB), an Indonesian subsidiary of Kalimantan Rail Pte. Ltd., within the Buluminung Industrial Zone. In accordance with a letter from the Governor of East Kalimantan Province (No. 551.6/5411/EK), this port project is considered a Strategic Infrastructure Project.
KAB appointed PTHI to complete all studies and reporting requirements related to the Environmental Impact Assessment (AMDAL) process. PTHI is responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with all requirements and submission of AMDAL documentation;
- Completing applications for required Environmental Permits;
- Supporting public consultations and developing supporting documentation;
- Developing terms of reference for the ANDAL and AMDAL reports for evaluation and approval; and
- Securing environmental permits in accordance with relevant regulations, particularly Government Regulation No. 27/2012 concerning environmental permits.
For more information:
Bambang T. Sasongko Adi
PT. Hatfield Indonesia
Telephone: +62 (251) 832 4487