Dr. Wayne Dwernychuk interviewed on toxic herbicide at CFB Gagetown
Jun 17, 2005
The following list the interviews that Dr. Wayne Dwernychuk conducted regarding toxic herbicides at CFB Gagetown.
Further information about Hatfield Consultant’s work on Contaminant Monitoring and Agent Orange can be obtained online here.
- Global National TV – “A Toxic Legacy”. (September 21 and 22, 2005).
- The Fredericton Daily Gleaner (New Brunswick) – “Dioxin testing complex, scientists say.” By Joel O’Kane (July 15, 2005).
- Shaw.ca National News (The Canadian Press) – “Agent Orange controversy in N.B. sparks wider concerns about toxic sprays.” By Chris Morris (July 9, 2005).
- The Fredericton Daily Gleaner (New Brunswick) – “Agent Orange contaminants linger – expert” – article on Agent Orange use at CFB Gagetown. By Joel O’Kane (June 23, 2005).
- CKNW Radio (Vancouver, BC) – Dr. Wayne Dwernychuk provided insights on Agent Orange and Agent Purple as they relate to CFB Gagetown, New Brunswick. A suspected victim of the spraying on the base in the 1960s provided comments on his family’s medical problems (June 22, 2005).
- Debates of the Senate of the Government of Canada (Hansard) – “Gagetown Testing of Agent Orange and Agent Purple”. 1st Session, 38th Parliament, Volume 142, Issue 71 (June 15, 2005).
- CBC News (Canada) – “Toxic herbicide could still be on army base, scientist says.” – Dr. Wayne Dwernychuk provided interviews to CBC News on the spraying of toxic herbicides by the US military at Canadian Forces Base Gagetown, New Brunswick, in the 1960s (June 15, 2005).
Also: Background on Agent Orange and Agent Purple at CFB Gagetown
- CKNW Radio (Vancouver, BC) – Dr. Wayne Dwernychuk was interviewed regarding the Agent Orange issue in New Brunswick (June 15, 2005).
- The Fredericton Daily Gleaner (New Brunswick)– “Agent Orange one of the world’s most toxic: Effects of chemical linger for decades” – article on Agent Orange related to the testing of defoliants at Canadian Forces Base Gagetown by the US military in 1966. By Joel O’Kane (June 8, 2005).
For more information, please contact us:
HATFIELD CONSULTANTS PARTNERSHIP
Tel.: +1 604 926 3261
Toll-Free: 1 866 926 3261